The sculpture of St. John of Nepomuk was created in the sculpture workshop of Matěj Václav Jäckel in 1705-1713, before the canonisation of the saint. There was a baroque gate leading from the convent to the Sedlec cemetery, demolished probably in the nineteen sixties. After the abolition of the monastery and flotation of the monastery buildings there was initiated a construction of a school and residential houses. Forced road extention in 1978 definitely broke up the originally unified precinct of the monastery.