It took several years before the nuns of the St. Ursula order found a suitable place for building their monastery inside of the town walls. The original magnanimous concept created by the architect Kilian Ignatz Dietzenhofer counted with a four-winged building and a big church in the axis. For financial reasons there were finally in 1735-1743 built only two and quarter of the wing without the church, which has been there in its practically original shape until these days.