The chapel was built in 1738-1741 on the place called in the Middle Age Temple on the expenses of Kateřina Schleichetova of Wiesenthal, born Dačická of Heslov as her modest funeral chapel. The building was probably also used by the nuns of the ursuline order, who upon their arrival town founded a school for girls in the house No. 383 across the street and linked the owner with the architect, probably Kilian Ignatz Dietzenhofer. The chapel was abolished in 1787 and transformed into a residential house (present-day house No. 384) by building the ceilings and screens in.