One of the most important early Baroque sights in Bohemia has been built for almost eighty years since 1667 till the middle of the 18th century and during its construction several houses, which were originally standing between the St. Barbara Cathedral and the inner town wall demolished. The dominant middle tower-slimmer and higher than both of the lateral ones, which used to belong to the original composition of the main wing created by Giovanni Domenico Orsi, was taken down in 1843.The so called bridge with a baroque sculpture, later completed with an alley of 25 lime trees was an integral part of the college area.