The Supreme Master of the mint of the kingdom, Jan Horstofar made to build over the wall moat running round the Italian Court in the south-western part situated his house and situated there his house. Late gothic house was rebuilt in the Renaissance style in 1578-1582 and there were five windows, some bar screens and two gables added to the facade at that time. It belonged to the Italian Court area for centuries and so has not been missed by the demolition in 1893.