Patrician house with an ambitious stone formed facade dates from the end of the 15thcentury, used to be called Stone house since the end of the 17thcentury. It towers over neighbouring houses and it has attracted the artrists and photographers for centuries.The original and iconographically sofisticated decoration of the street facade and of the gable was replaced by their respective copies during the reconstruction carried out by the architect Ludvík Lábler in 1900-1902 and the original shape of the roof copying the steep gothic gable was also restored at that time. After the complete reconstruction of the house has the Vocel archaeological institute installed its vast museum exhibition. The first photography of this important sight was taken by Andreas Groll.