This church was built out of the town walls next to the Kolinska gate, it has a late gothic tower surrounded by the nave masonary from the 17th century and a presbytery from the same period.At the of the 19th century it look more like a small village church, the contemporary shape gained by the reconstruction according to the plans of Čeněk Dajbych in 1909.