There is only a high tower and a part of peripheral masonery with a buttress left from the former gothic church of St. Bartholomeus, built before the Hussite Wars in the in the Bohemian quarter close to the Kolínská Gate. It was abolished together with some other churches on the town periphery in 1787 by the decret of Joseph II. The main reconstruction was carried out in 1837 and its rests form part of today´s building No.206 on the Pirkner square.